Wet & Wild Egg Splash
- When: Saturday, March 20, as follows:
- Ages 2-4: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Ages 5-7: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Ages 8-10: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Where: Caporella Aquatic Center, 9300 NW 58th Street, Tamarac, FL
- Cost: $5 per guest
- Tickets: Tickets are available here
- More information: Please contact the Caporella Aquatic Center at (954) 597-3660.
- More details: Join the City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department on Saturday, March 20th for the Wet and Wild Egg Splash. Enjoy a decorated pool deck and 2-hour pool session, while going on a splashing egg hunt. Limited tickets are available. Please register at Tamarac.me/events.
BSO Bunny Home Visits: Sign Up Now!
- When: March 20th or 27th, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Where: Your home
- Cost: $5 per child
- Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-of-tamarac-bso-bunny-home-visits-tickets-141370096765?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
- More details:
- Floppy the Easter Bunny will be making a visit to your home on the 20th or the 27th with a basket of goodies!
- A ticket will need to be purchased for each child in your household in order for them to receive a goodie bag.
- Please be available between the times of 10am to 1pm
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- City of Tamarac residents only
- When: March 22 – March 24, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Where: Tamarac Park, 7501 North University Drive, Tamarac, FL 33321
- Cost: $5 per basket
- Tickets/Reserve Your Basket: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/build-a-basket-tickets-142548990869?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
- More details:
- These Pre-Made Easter Baskets are fun for you and your whole family!
- Baskets will include Easter eggs, and a variety of different Easter crafts, games and treats for you and your family.
Reminder: City of Tamarac Food Pantry Open to Qualified Residents
The City’s Food Pantry is open to qualified residents the 1st & 2nd Thursday of every month while supplies last!
- When: By appointment only on the 1st and 2nd Thursday of every month, while supplies last
- Where: Call 954-597-3626 to schedule an appointment
- Must be a Tamarac resident
- Must be experiencing a financial hardship
- Must be within these income guidelines*:
*Per City of Tamarac
Tamarac Community Farmers Market
- When: Every Sunday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Veteran’s Memorial Park, 7825 Southgate Blvd., Tamarac, Florida
- Cost: Free
- More Information: Click here for more information.
- More Details: The farmer’s market is a great place to shop for fresh produce, tea, honey, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal goodies. At the market, you’ll be able to meet the producers and even sample their locally prepared, all-natural products.
Did You Know?
Sponsor a special event!
Sponsoring a special event is a great marketing approach to reach your desired audience. By partnering with the City of Tamarac, we will provide you with an avenue to promote your business and assist in increasing visibility in the community. Contact the Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department at 954-597-3624 for more information.
Concert in the Park Band Inquiries
To submit your band’s information for upcoming Concert in the Park events, please email the City and include your band’s name, music genre, and links to your website, YouTube channel, etc. Submission does not guarantee a spot in the concert line-up.
Food Truck and Food Vendor Inquiries
Submit your information by email to be put on the City’s food vendor list.