Flamingo Fest at Flamingo Gardens
While it’s a bit of a drive, Flamingo Gardens Botanical Garden and Everglade Wildlife Sanctuary is well worth the trip. During this year’s Flamingo Fest, visitors will celebrate the great pink bird by viewing Flamingo-inspired art by local artists exhibited throughout the botanical gardens. Flamingo Fest also includes vendors, retro music, entertainment, food, contests and more.
- When: January 16 and 17, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Where: Flamingo Gardens, 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33330-1614
- More details: visit https://www.flamingogardens.org/events.html or call 954-473-2955.
- When: January 18, 10:00 am
- Where: Virtual
- Cost: Free
- More Details: Join the City of Tamarac from the comfort of your own home for a virtual presentation by speaker Judge George Odom Jr. who will discuss ” Keeping Your Eyes on The Prize”. Sign up for this free presentation at https://city-of-tamarac-mlk-day-event.eventbrite.com.
Tamarac Community Farmers Market
- When: Every Sunday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Veteran’s Memorial Park, 7825 Southgate Blvd., Tamarac, Florida
- Cost: Free
- More Details: The farmer’s market is a great place to shop for fresh produce, tea, honey, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal goodies. At the market, you’ll be able to meet the producers and even sample their locally prepared, all-natural products.
- More Information: Click here for more information.