Reminder: City of Tamarac Movie in the Park
Come together while social distancing at the City of Tamarac’s Movie in the park to watch “Black Panther” on large inflatable screen.
- When: Friday, February 5, 7:00 pm
- Where: Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street, Tamarac
- Cost: $5
- More details:
- Up to six family members per space
- Pre-registration is required with a fee of $5 to reserve your space. To pre-register for the Movie in the Park please visit Tamarac.me/Movie.
Black History Month: Story Walk
In celebration of Black History Month, Tamarac Parks and Recreation presents Story Walk.
- When: Saturday, February 13, 10:00 am – noon
- Where: Waters Edge Park
- Cost: Free
- More details: Masks and social distancing are required! For more information, please call (954)597-3674.
Tamarac Community Farmers Market
- When: Every Sunday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Veteran’s Memorial Park, 7825 Southgate Blvd., Tamarac, Florida
- Cost: Free
- More Details: The farmer’s market is a great place to shop for fresh produce, tea, honey, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal goodies. At the market, you’ll be able to meet the producers and even sample their locally prepared, all-natural products.
- More Information: Click here for more information.
Did You Know?
Sponsor a special event!
Sponsoring a special event is a great marketing approach to reach your desired audience. By partnering with the City of Tamarac, we will provide you with an avenue to promote your business and assist in increasing visibility in the community. Contact the Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department at 954-597-3624 for more information.
Concert in the Park Band Inquiries
To submit your band’s information for upcoming Concert in the Park events, please email the City and include your band’s name, music genre, and links to your website, YouTube channel, etc. Submission does not guarantee a spot in the concert line-up.
Food Truck and Food Vendor Inquiries
Submit your information by email to be put on the City’s food vendor list.