Evaluation Committee Meeting – 20-11RP: Design Build of Sunset Hammock Artistic Work Project
(Note: A portion of this meeting is exempt from public access Florida Statutes Chapter 286.0113 (2) (b))
- When: February 1, 2:00 pm
- Where: Virtual*
*You can watch virtually via Microsoft Teams, and/or call in to the meeting. Please see the full agenda, which includes the relevant links and phone number: https://www.tamarac.org/DocumentCenter/View/8769/20-11RP—Oral-Presentation-Evaluation-Meeting—Agenda
Important note: This meeting is scheduled to last from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. From 2:05 pm to 4:00 pm, there will be a “temporary adjournment of public meeting to a closed session to receive oral presentation pursuant to Florida Statutes Chapter 286.0113 (2) (b) providing that portions of meetings where oral presentations are delivered shall be closed to the public. All members of the public must leave the room at this point, and only those delivering oral presentations and members of the Evaluation Committee may remain in the room:
- 2:05PM–3:00 PM: MBR Construction, Inc.
- 3:05PM –4:00 PM: Techgroupone, Inc.
The public meeting will reconvene (upon completion of the oral presentations) to discuss presentations and decide when scoring sheets are due.
Parks & Recreation Board
- When: February 2, 4:30 pm
- Where: Virtual; Watch online at this link
Special Magistrate Hearing
When: February 3, 2:00 pm
Where: In-Person or online; watch online at this link. For those planning to attend in-person, the meeting will be held in the Commission Chambers, located at Tamarac City Hall, 7525 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac, FL.
More details: The full agenda is here.
Note that Tamarac has transitioned back to in-person meetings [in some cases]. Unless otherwise indicated, in-person meetings are held in the Commission Chamber at 7525 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac, Florida. If you’re planning to attend a meeting in-person, please be aware that seating is limited in accordance with CDC guidelines, and attendees are required to wear a mask.
Upcoming public meetings are listed on the City website at https://www.tamarac.org/1113/Meetings, along with their respective agendas, links to watch the meetings online, and links to sign up for public participation if applicable.
In addition, here’s important information about City Commission meetings:
The City Commission holds a workshop meeting on the Monday prior to each regular commission meeting at 9:30 am in City Hall, Conference Room 105, where agenda items are discussed at length. Regular commission meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm or 9:30 am, respectively, in the City Hall Commission Chambers. Special topic workshops are scheduled as needed.
Amended for Virtual Meetings
- Email comments to CityClerk@Tamarac.org. All comments submitted by email, that if read orally, are three minutes or less shall be read into the record. All comments submitted by email shall be made part of the public record.
- Submit comments online during the meeting through the City of Tamarac’s Facebook page.
- Comment via telephone by registering online at https://www.Tamarac.org/SignUp. Individuals who register will be contacted by telephone at the appropriate time during the meeting to offer their public comments.
For additional information about virtual meetings and how to submit comments, please contact Jennifer Johnson, City Clerk, 7525 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33321, (954) 597-3505, email@example.com.