This is a short week for regular City business, due to the Thanksgiving holiday. There is, however, a City meeting scheduled: the Development Review Committee meeting.
This Wednesday the 25th, The City of Tamarac Development Review Committee will hold a virtual meeting to hear requests to approve two Major Site Plan applications in District 4. One is a two-story memory care/assisted living facility; the other is a one-story daycare.
- “Seema Lakhani designated agent of property owner Serena Properties Pembroke Pines LLC, is requesting approval of a Major Site Plan application for a proposed 2-story (43,000 SF) Memory Care Assisted Living Facility on a 2.33 acres vacant track of property, zoned Public Facilities (PF).”
The property is located at 7620 N University Drive (NE quadrant of University Dr. and NW 76 ST).
- “Brett Foster designated agent of property owner 7830 University Dev LLC, is requesting approval of a Major Site Plan application to construct one new story daycare building of a total area of 6000SF. The development consists of one building, and 18 parking spaces, including 6 drop off spaces.”
The property is located at 7830 North University Drive.
- When: November 25, 10:00 am
- Where: Virtual Meeting
- More information:
- To view the meeting online, visit https://www.tamarac.org/1113/Meetings
- For the full agenda, visit https://tamarac.org/385/Commission-Agendas