The City of Tamarac Neighborhood Partnership Program is available to active neighborhood associations/organizations and homeowners’ associations located within the city limits.
Grants of up to $4,999 are available for organizations/associations for the following projects:
- Upgrading neighborhood signage/subdivision signs
- Median landscaping
- Neighborhood landscaping
- Low water use landscaping
- Hedge replacement
- Nuisance species removal
- Planting street trees in rights-of-way
- Adding enhanced lighting
- Installing small outdoor fitness structures and/or exercise stations
The Open Enrollment Period runs from 8:00 am August 17, 2020 through 4:00 pm August 28, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria Highlights*:
- Property must be located within Tamarac City Limits
- The applicant must be an active neighborhood association/organization OR homeowners’ association that is registered with the City of Tamarac
- The association must have officers (President, Treasurer, Secretary) and show the minutes of the meeting at which these officers were elected
- The association must be a Florida not-for-profit corporation in good standing
- The association/organization must not have any current code violations
*Full program requirements are on the City website
Applications will be available at tamarac.org/housing.
For additional information, or technical assistance in completing a successful proposal, contact Carolyn Francis-Royer at 954-597-3539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the City of Tamarac Neighborhood Partnership and Beautification Recognition Programs, click here.