Although the City Commission is currently on its August hiatus, city business continues. Meetings are still being held virtually, and attending is a great way to keep in the know about what’s happening all around the city.
This week, several virtual meetings are scheduled; here are just two:
Tuesday August 18, 4:30 pm: Public Art Committee
Items on the agenda include:
- Vote to select Inspiration Way Sculpture purchase (or not)
- MLK sculpture for Commissioner Gelin’s district
- Tamarac Village Amphitheater wall mural & Splash Pad
Wednesday, August 19, 4:00 pm: Police Pension Board
Items on the agenda:
- 2020 Proposed Administrative Budget
- Fifth Third Death Audit
- CARES ACT for Adoption
- Virtual Meeting Policy for Adoption
Looking ahead to August 26, the City Commission returns from its hiatus and meets at 9:30 am. Once the agenda has been published, you can view it here: https://www.tamarac.org/1113/Meetings.
To see a full list of upcoming meetings, visit https://www.tamarac.org/1113/Meetings.
PHOTO CREDIT: Photo by Kaboompics .com from Pexels